• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Help to change my ugly speedo.

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Greame Champion, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Greame Champion

Greame Champion

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,
    I am really enjoying this game but what were they thinking with the speedo. I have found a file that changes the speedo and have downloaded a file called race07HudMod_RevCounter. Is this the only MOD for the speedo or are there others? Could someone tell me exactly what I have to do with the file. I would like it to work in Evo (disk) and Race (steam) please.

Cheers
    Greame

2. Greame Champion

Greame Champion

Ratings:
    +0
    got it working,great.

3. Andrius Sliumba

Andrius Sliumba

Ratings:
    +0
    i for one, only use cockpit view and no HUD while in it, so that's the least of my concern... unless i want to check how far the other guy is, so i change my view :D but a HUD-less cockpit helps with concentration :p

4. Greame Champion

Greame Champion

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks I will try
    cheers Greame

5. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +15,962
    The 1,2 or 3 button you can press to toggle to various HUD settings, simply pick the one that suits you best as there are a few variations of them

6. Greame Champion

Greame Champion

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks again I will try next time.

7. Greame Champion

Greame Champion

Ratings:
    +0