1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

help setting up game pad

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Denis Wainwright, Jan 9, 2011.

1. hi guys need help this is my first game pad, arrived today ( Sunday ) they must be well behind at royal mail

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thrustmaster-Dual-Analog-Gamepad-Ferrari/dp/B002HH9TRO

supposed to be plug and play ?

no instructions, i am using pc with windows 7,

in the game i get to where i can have keyboard or custom, but that's it and the custom options don't alter. am i missing something

2. Make sure it is configured in devices and printer's in control panel first, then the game should see it.

3. crikey your quick, yes its there, any other suggestions

4. i have looked at properties and the computer recognises all of the buttons and movements, on the game should i have more options other than keyboard or custom

5. I use a 360 pad so it recognised it straight away so I would go custom and see what give's, I have not encountered my controller not being recognised so can't really help you other than these suggestions, have you seen if your pad has new driver's out as well !

6. checked for drivers while i was in control panel, now googling for any instructions on setting up a gamepad