1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help setting up game pad

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Denis Wainwright, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Denis Wainwright

Denis Wainwright

Ratings:
    +0
    hi guys need help this is my first game pad, arrived today ( Sunday ) they must be well behind at royal mail

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thrustmaster-Dual-Analog-Gamepad-Ferrari/dp/B002HH9TRO

supposed to be plug and play ?

no instructions, i am using pc with windows 7,

in the game i get to where i can have keyboard or custom, but that's it and the custom options don't alter. am i missing something

2. David Kaye

David Kaye

Ratings:
    +0
    Make sure it is configured in devices and printer's in control panel first, then the game should see it.

3. Denis Wainwright

Denis Wainwright

Ratings:
    +0
    crikey your quick, yes its there, any other suggestions

4. Denis Wainwright

Denis Wainwright

Ratings:
    +0
    i have looked at properties and the computer recognises all of the buttons and movements, on the game should i have more options other than keyboard or custom

5. David Kaye

David Kaye

Ratings:
    +0
    I use a 360 pad so it recognised it straight away so I would go custom and see what give's, I have not encountered my controller not being recognised so can't really help you other than these suggestions, have you seen if your pad has new driver's out as well !

6. Denis Wainwright

Denis Wainwright

Ratings:
    +0
    checked for drivers while i was in control panel, now googling for any instructions on setting up a gamepad