HELP! Real head motion

Tomer,

I believe that 1.0.4.2 is the current/latest version available. Unless yours is older, just google "real head motion assetto corsa" First result in the returned results. (Not sure if supplying links are allowed here) The offered zip file is the same version I am running at the moment.
Hope this helps.

Tomer,

I believe that 1.0.4.2 is the current/latest version available. Unless yours is older, just google "real head motion assetto corsa" First result in the returned results. (Not sure if supplying links are allowed here) The offered zip file is the same version I am running at the moment.
Hope this helps.
i downloaded from there and i got the older version

That's a bit weird, Yep, me too. I just downloaded it again and see that it's about 400K smaller than the one I labeled as 1.0.4.2. and it was 'younger' than 1.x.x.x
Can't really tell from the file properties, just which version we're working with.
Not entirely sure where I got it from. I'd offer to email it to you, but Frontier's pop email server is on the fritz and I can't do email at the moment. Don't have a Dropbox.

A bit more googling and I found a 'possibly where I got from'.
Go to the official Assetto Corsa (dot net) forums and search for the term in the APPS section "Real head motion 1.0.2" there are links in that thread for versions 1.0.0, 1.0.2 & 1.0.4

I'll leave the 'getting' to you and hope that those links get you across the s/f line :)
Good Luck!

i cannot find a new version of it
Do you look for newer than RHMAC_1_0_4_2.zip from May 16, 2017?
That version is still available on page 1 of the thread as described:
Go to the official Assetto Corsa (dot net) forums and search for the term in the APPS section "Real head motion 1.0.2" there are links in that thread for versions 1.0.0, 1.0.2 & 1.0.4

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%