HELP PLEASE - with some general painting ??

Hi

i have been away from GSCE for a long time and have forgot how to do things with it. and some some quick help so i can get a few skins out for the Super V8. I have been skinning in iRacing and this is a lot more complicated (PITA). I am 98% there on my 1st. Any advice from the painters appreciated.

1. is the showroom the only place you can view you car close? is there no camera controls to take full control of your view? its a bit hard to see if your panels are ling up etc.
2. is there an different cameras in replay ? like can you bring up different views, all im doing is being able to watch a default replay because i don't know any better.
3. whats the practice for internal windows? do you make them full colours or a bit see thru.

this is one i did in iRacing that i am just about finished doing for GSCE.

(iRacing Screenshot)
Ie1T8ae.png

There are different cameras you can use even when in game amd driving. Switch between then with Insert, home, delete, end, page up, page down. The page down camera specifically you can control and rotate, zoom in and out, pitch: just use the numpad number keys.

Mine works just like GTR2, I switch to 3rd person view and control with numpad, but in GSC it's not default if I remember right
It's the swingman zoon in, out, down, etc

Most add on tracks won't have different replay cameras, but all stock ones do.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%