• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Help please on making your own game for online racing

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Doug46, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Doug46

Doug46
    Premium

Ratings:
    +51
    Hi i am new to this when it comes to online but would appreciate some help, when i wont to create my own game on multiplayer for friends to join i click create game in the menu? do all the settings for what type of race and then go to start, after giving a game name my friends cant find it on screen so unlike some games project cars which is so easy to set up your own race online i understand i have to have my own server? all i wont to be able to do is to create my own game with some Friends and race how can i do this please, really appreciate some good advice, i take it setting up your own server is the only way this is going to happen?

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  2. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium

Ratings:
    +502
    You most likely will have to do some port forwarding magic and you might have to ensure your firewall isn't blocking anything.

Following ports/protocols are mentioned in about every post regarding AMS multiplayer:

34747 - TCP
    49632 - UDP
    34697 - UDP
    34597 - UDP
    8766 - UDP
    27016 - UDP
    40001 - TCP
    40002 - UDP

(Could have changed with one of the latest versions, but i doubt it)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Doug46

Doug46
    Premium

Ratings:
    +51
    ok thanks