1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please. Cannot change/adjust wheel settings in game controls menu

Discussion in 'Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo' started by RacingJustForFun, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Hello, I recently got SEBASTIAN LOEB RALLY EVO and I do love the graphics sceneries.

But I cannot use my LOGITECH DRIVING FORCE WIRELESS wheel properly. This wheel a lap wheel (which does not have foot pedals), where braking and gas is on the wheel whip "pedals", which IS an axis.

The game however does NOT detect this gas/brake axis on the wheel (which is detected fine by other games like DIRT RALLY; RACE ROOM EXPERIENCE; WRC4 etc.) .

Wheeling to left and right, meaning the car going left and right is working fine, but the wheel whip "pedals" on the wheel do nothing.

Wanted to change that in the game controls menu. But whatever function I push there with enter, even though it waits for my then to push a button, I does NOT accept any changes because it does NOT accept any other buttons to any other function.

Point is, right now, for gas and brakes there are by default two buttons on the wheel, but those buttons are VERY much out of reach and uncomfortably to reach, while holding the wheel. THEREFORE I would like to AT LEAST change the BUTTONS for gas and braking, but wheel ingame controls menu does NOT let my change any button functions and keeps the default settings.

ANY workaround?

ANY fix?

ANY way to let the game detect/accept my gas/brake axis which is situated ON the lap wheel left and right wheel whip pedals?

Like opening a file that adresses these control issues with notepad editor to change for instance gas from button 7 to button 2 for instance?

ANY HELP from you highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
  2. nobody got an idea of help here...?

like I said, it does not let me change adjustments for say button 5 on the wheel or any other button or function, only keeps the defaults. there MUST be a way somehow...?
  3. thanx for your answer. I just don't understand the article and what to to..