1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Help] No longer able to map throttle to HPP gas pedal

Discussion in 'GRID Autosport' started by whaletail, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Although I can still map brake and clutch to their HPP counterparts, I can no longer assign throttle to my gas pedal. Only GA appears affected, and my usual cold reboot remedy has no effect. Nor did exchanging USB ports. All three pedal axes actuate properly in Windows 7 controller settings (or whatever its called), and I can map the throttle to other inputs (e.g. CSW buttons).

I'm not sure if GA has been patched since launch week, but adding the CSW Universal Hub (plus accompanying driver/firmware update) is the only hardware change I've made in the interim, and that works fine.

I'm pretty new to PC sims, and Windows in general, so I may be missing the obvious, and any suggestions would be humbly appreciated.

2. Devil_Dog

I walk the line.

I have the same problem with my HPP's. Running the same set up as you. CSW and HPP's. Can't get the damn throttle to register. Really pisses me off.
  3. Did your HPPs work at game launch?

Mine worked fine until just a few days ago. Have no idea why brake and clutch map fine, but this is really annoying. I'm going to post in the Codemasters forum, and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

While GA isn't Assetto Corsa, I did enjoy the single player racing experience.