1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Kubica, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Hi mayby this thread should be on Hardware/Sofwtware probs bud I have since 2 weeks a problem with RACE(a few days after i installed the cat expanision)

The game totally chrashed everytime i press on multiplayer he chrashed while logging in to the lobby. It is also inpossible to shutdown the game with Crtl alt delete, i do have the taskmanager screen bud i cant shutdown the game. Who can help me, ps all the other games do work normally.
  2. Have you created a new controller profile yet?

Even though you think it's setup, just create a new one and it may solve your problem.

I had similar issues in the start but it's now sorted.
  3. maybe try reinstalling RACE? Dunno, that's what I would do :)
  4. I did created a new controller profile i had also a few online races with the cats.

If I reinstall race can i still download the cat addon?
  5. Just re-install Race and Steam. It WILL solve your problem. :)

Ummm I am not sure, I think the add ons you buy are all saved on the Steam network. I think you will only have to download it again... can someone back me up on this? I am not sure...

6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yes all data is stored inside your steam account.. Just be sure you have your login and password ready when you do the re-install and the game will update it to the latest version!

Good luck