1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Help needed

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Kubica, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Hi mayby this thread should be on Hardware/Sofwtware probs bud I have since 2 weeks a problem with RACE(a few days after i installed the cat expanision)

The game totally chrashed everytime i press on multiplayer he chrashed while logging in to the lobby. It is also inpossible to shutdown the game with Crtl alt delete, i do have the taskmanager screen bud i cant shutdown the game. Who can help me, ps all the other games do work normally.

2. Have you created a new controller profile yet?

Even though you think it's setup, just create a new one and it may solve your problem.

I had similar issues in the start but it's now sorted.

3. maybe try reinstalling RACE? Dunno, that's what I would do :)

4. I did created a new controller profile i had also a few online races with the cats.

If I reinstall race can i still download the cat addon?

5. Just re-install Race and Steam. It WILL solve your problem. :)

Ummm I am not sure, I think the add ons you buy are all saved on the Steam network. I think you will only have to download it again... can someone back me up on this? I am not sure...

Cheers,

Mikey.

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yes all data is stored inside your steam account.. Just be sure you have your login and password ready when you do the re-install and the game will update it to the latest version!

Good luck