Skins HELP NEEDED! TRYING TO GET FIRST SKIN INTO ASSETTO CORSA

Hello to anyone reading, i'm trying to get my first skin into assetto and i have no idea how to get it from a dds to in game. its a gt86 skin.i don't know what else to say but i'll provide more details if asked

thanks.

You go to assettocorsa>content>cars>ks_toyota_gt86 and then create a new folder with the skin name. I would copy paste the files of one of the stock skins into that folder and then replace it with your files

• Deleted member 223075

Is it really necessary to use caps for your title ?!

Yes I've done that but the car shoes up as red with no decals rather than a silver car with a design
Than you have named the skin wrong. The texture file of the car body which you have painted has a special name. It can change from car to car. For the toyota it is Skin.dds

Just as a side note, the way the texture system in AC works is that every car loaded uses default textures, unless the skin folder has a replacement. So if the default texture for the car's paint scheme is called "Skin.DDS," your replacement must be named the same for it to be loaded.

The same goes for all of a car's textures - any texture on the car can be replaced for an individual skin.

Just as a side note, the way the texture system in AC works is that every car loaded uses default textures, unless the skin folder has a replacement. So if the default texture for the car's paint scheme is called "Skin.DDS," your replacement must be named the same for it to be loaded.

The same goes for all of a car's textures - any texture on the car can be replaced for an individual skin.
Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years