Help needed to swap Trulli and Petrov

Hi,
I'm new to modding F1 2011 and I have a problem with Petrov driving for Lotus instead of Caterham :( I have Ryders Database Editor and have lots of great mods added to this great game but could someone pleeeese tell me step by step how to fix this annoying problem. I have tried to download F1 Season 2012 v.3, which would fix it but the link does not work :mad: :mad:

Thanks

Mike62

You have to go in Programs files / Codemasters / f1 2011
For statistics and the nationality, you must open database / database with Ryders Database Editor and go in f1drivers and edit Trulli's line (you can find nationalities in : nationality).

After that, you need Race Driver GRID Text Editor. With that, you must find the name Jarno, the surname Trulli and TRU you must put Vitaly, Petrov and PET instead.

To replace Petrov at Lotus, you must do the same but remplace Vitaly, Petrov and PET by Romain, Grosjean and GRO.

Good luck

(Sorry for my english, I'm french)

Thanks for this information Fanf1, i'm french too, do you have a live messenger acount, to discuss about customising database, because, i have a problem with some of drivers nationality (Vergne GER, Grosjean RU, ....)

You have to go in Programs files / Codemasters / f1 2011
For statistics and the nationality, you must open database / database with Ryders Database Editor and go in f1drivers and edit Trulli's line (you can find nationalities in : nationality).

After that, you need Race Driver GRID Text Editor. With that, you must find the name Jarno, the surname Trulli and TRU you must put Vitaly, Petrov and PET instead.

To replace Petrov at Lotus, you must do the same but remplace Vitaly, Petrov and PET by Romain, Grosjean and GRO.

Good luck

(Sorry for my english, I'm french)

Can you explain again please?

I`m trying to change Bruno for Ayrton. I made all the changes on the database and i replace all the Bruno`s matches for Ayrton with the Ryder Language Editor.

When i try to play with willians Ayrton car the game crash.

Sorry for the bad english.

Thank you!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%