Help needed, objects wont collide! (rFactor)

I dont get this, I can't get any of my custom objects to collide anymore. They did collide earlier, then not anymore and I haven't changed anything. They are basic lowpoly models in 3DS format. I have tried everything, changing material properties, editing properties inside Xpacks, what else... Everything else (not done by me) collides normally. Sobjects also work fine.

What in earth this could be, I couldn't find answer from earlier posts either...

Edit: They seem to collide by random, and from random directions. I wonder if it has anything to do with this that I don't have bottom face in my object models. Just side and top faces.

All unmoveable collision objects need to be both CollTarget=True HATTarget=True.
If they are not a hat target, cars will get stuck in them when they hit them and cause the game to lock up.

To make this possible in BTB, you need to select 'Drivable' and 'Collide' in the Editing Objects Dialogue.
BTB Help file reference, Ediitng > Objects > Editing Objects

Bottom face doesn't matter, just as long as the faces are facing the right way it will work. Also it's good practice to have them go slightly under the ground, 1 or 2mm, just to prevent any chance of cars going under them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%