• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Help My team is missing?!?! career mode.

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by SpaceManMonster, Mar 30, 2017.

1. SpaceManMonster

SpaceManMonster

Ratings:
    +1
    I just finished P2 in Australia . And when I went back to the Paddock..
    nobody was around and the laptop was missing !?!? even the phone I have pics for proof
    Oh the button is there to check the laptop but it disappears afterwards... all that's left is a strange clicking sound when I click the up and down buttons.

Is my game now corrupt !?
    Has this happened to anyone else!?

Please help

Thank You.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  2. Martin Larsen

Martin Larsen

Ratings:
    +148
    Did you tell them a really, really bad joke?

3. aagancia

aagancia

Ratings:
    +787
    I guess they all went out preparing for Indy 500 :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,125
    If you are on PC then try verifying your game cache in Steam. If you don't know how to do that, the details are in the sticky post here :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...orted-wheels-controllers.124761/#post-2286172

I don't know whether consoles have any sort of similar option.

If that doesn't fix it, then the game save could be corrupted, but I don't know for sure. If it is corrupted then there is no repair for that unless you have back ups of the game save files (unlikely).

If you are on PC, then the Steam cloud is useless to you (as a back up), because your corrupted game save has already been uploaded to cloud, replacing your last good game save that used to be there.