1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Help me!

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by David Katona, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Hello.I`m David.I want to make the 2012 livery of the Force India,but I don`t know how.:(

Can you tell me what program I need to use?
    How to do it?What files to edit?I want a detailed How to.Please tell me step by step.I`ll give to any helpful answer a like.I already seen the car texture edition tutorial,and succesfully opened the car texture in Adobe Photoshop,but I don`t know how to move logos,change the color under logos,I don`t know nothing.:(
    Can somebody upload a video about it?At Force India how do you put or move logo`s,change the color,etc.I would be very happy,if somebody can upload a video about the whole editing of a car. I don`t know very much English.I`ve seen the videos about editing,but they were about,how to open them.How do you change the color under the logos?How do you move/add logos?Please UPLOAD A VIDEO about a REAL EDITING,NOT ONLY A DEMO.Thank you,

2. I see you can already get the textures extacted and converted into Photoshop - that's normally the tough part.

Sounds like you need a Photoshop basics tutorial, and there are lots of tutorials already on YouTube and Google search.

Look for photoshop tutorials on -

Copy and paste (for the logos)
    Changing colours.

Good luck.

3. I watched videos,but I still don`t know how to change colors.The videos are about,how to change the color of the eye and the hair.I would need a video about car livery edition.

4. hey david, some body on race department did update the logos for all team, i use it works pefectly force india dont read read force india it reads shara force india, forgive the english not my first language, send you a link it has all the cars up to 2012 logos got it from here on race department,who did it did a very good job ,back up your original, and over write http://www.gamefront.com/files/21300401/HD+Livery+Update+2.2.7z