F1 2011 Help me!

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello.I`m David.I want to make the 2012 livery of the Force India,but I don`t know how.:(

Can you tell me what program I need to use?
How to do it?What files to edit?I want a detailed How to.Please tell me step by step.I`ll give to any helpful answer a like.I already seen the car texture edition tutorial,and succesfully opened the car texture in Adobe Photoshop,but I don`t know how to move logos,change the color under logos,I don`t know nothing.:(
Can somebody upload a video about it?At Force India how do you put or move logo`s,change the color,etc.I would be very happy,if somebody can upload a video about the whole editing of a car. I don`t know very much English.I`ve seen the videos about editing,but they were about,how to open them.How do you change the color under the logos?How do you move/add logos?Please UPLOAD A VIDEO about a REAL EDITING,NOT ONLY A DEMO.Thank you,

I see you can already get the textures extacted and converted into Photoshop - that's normally the tough part.

Sounds like you need a Photoshop basics tutorial, and there are lots of tutorials already on YouTube and Google search.

Look for photoshop tutorials on -

Copy and paste (for the logos)
Changing colours.

Good luck.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back