F1 2013 help me, front wheels problem!

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I apologize if I'm wrong section for this topic, I have a bad "glitch?" that is, when I make a tight turn the front wheels lock and stops the vehicle. i think have not touched any settings, I think ... none of you have ever had this problem? it will be because of too much modding? thanks to everyone for the help

Hi

There are only 2 things I would do in your position really, because if you have been trying out various mods, it could be a pain trying to track down where things have gone wrong.

So I start with a simple thing just in case this setting is effecting you.

1/ If you are using a steering wheel, please ensure that the 'Override Input Device Type' is set to Steering Wheel. If it is set wrong, you could be over-steering when entering a corners. I must admit that I have never heard of anyone actually stopping if this is set wrong.

f1_201306-10-201323-04-19-703_zpse0100b72.png~original

2/ Remove your mod and start with a fresh, fully fixed, and fully patched game. This does not mean re-installing, just verifying your game files via Steam. This will automatically download any missing, broken, or modified files. This does not effect your game save, though it can do if you have been using a mod that changes the database, like an F1 2014 mod where all the drivers and teams have been edited/changed.

Once you have done this, then you can start adding mods again.

If you don't know how to verify your game files, then please read the bottom part of my sticky post here (post 2) :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...ntrollers-recommendations.73877/#post-1510267

Good luck :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing