Help: Logitech G25 Power Adapter Solutions

Like the title says. Currently moved and lost the Power Adapter, was assuming I need the Exact or can get by using a Universal adapter. Would like to hear some suggestions for people who have had this problem, need sure answers only please.

My G25 came with a generic brandless made-in-china power adapter, 24V DC, 1.75A, so anyone with at least that much Amps and with the right plug size and right polarity will definitely work, like the one pcpaul mentions.

Other than that, from personal experience I can tell that a Logitech Momo black, with a factory power adapter of 24V, 0.75 A, works flawlessly, including FFB, with a 19V 3A power adapter from an old HP notebook.

So if you happen to have an old notebook adapter lying around you might try that first. Remember, an adapter with too much amps is no problem, but too much Volts (over 24 VDC) is. And for polarity: the + should be on the inside (which it usually is)

Upvote 0
Can I hijack this thread?

How does the polarity of the G25/G27 looks like? I have the opportunity to buy a second hand G25 without power adapter. I've got an universal ac adapter but I don't know what the polarity should be like.

It should be one of these:

AC_adaptor_polarity_zps5f63779e.png

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 209 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years