• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help !!! Logitech Driving Force GT

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Taffer, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taffer

Taffer

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys.. I'v been using this Logitech Driving Force GT for a while. It worked like a charm in vista. A few days back I installed windows 7 and it still worked. I even played a coupla races. But all the sudden, the game does not recognize my wheel now !!!! Yeah, I can map controls with it in custom input. But still I just wanna know why the games stopped recognizing my wheel. Even Dirt3 isn't recognizing. But Shift2 does. Is it a problem with the codemasters/ my wheel/ Windows??? Please help me out.

EDIT: Never mind guys.. I found the reason. Its because I plugged in the wheel even before installing the logitech software. So windows installed its own drivers and the game probably was confused. All i did is remove all the associated drivers from windows, delete the registry entries. And removed the software. And then installed it.. but this time I plugged the wheel in just when the software asked me to. Now its working fine. So if anyone has the same problem. try this. Thank you guys. Have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.