Help invisible car and other fun in multi-player

S

sirico

• sirico

I reinstalled race07 and gtr recently, but have come across some game breaking glitches.Whenever I start a multiplayer game I either end up with drive being greyed out and a black spectator screen or an invisible car with no sound. If I start the game with the external camera then I have sound but still an invisible cockpit.

At first I thought it might be some mods I was running(gtl to gtr/F1 2007) but after doing a clean install including deleting the profile the problem persists. I can't find anything online or in the forums.
The only thing in my system that has changed since last playing is my graphics card which is an ATI 4890 as opposed to a 4870 so not a huge leap in difference there. All drivers are updated too.
Other things I have tried include reinstalling Directx and C+ changing the fov and detail settings including draw distance and running in windowed mode.

I have no problems in single player just multiplayer
Any help would be greatly appreciated I have included images of the problem.

system specs:
CPU: Core i7 920 @ 3.6ghz
MOBO: gigabyte udr3
RAM: 6gb Patriot viper extreme
VIDEO: Ati xfx 4890 1gb
SOUND: X-fi fatality
Here's a video and pictures I made to help.

mRnc5.jpg

KKDhA.jpg

tVd9X.jpg

• sirico

Invisible Cars FIXED

For the benefit of anyone with a similar problem. Dispite forwarding it is looking like a firewall issue. My current security suite is f-secure, I have just created a trace log with these results:

EDIT=This was the problem I uninstalled F-secure and the problem went away. The suite was starting to get on my nerves in other instances as well as it's terrible UI. I recieved this for free as part of my university dyslexia program. I guess its got built in work mode :)
Although this isn't really a fix for those who have spent a fair amount of money on this security suite I was not prepared to spend a week tweaking F-secure to play nice.
Simbin are aware of the problem but it seems to be more F-secure's.

Radial.cpp 460 - 53.996s: IGA ERROR!: Instance IGA_REKSTAND is missing ID and Or Format specifier
Radial.cpp 460 - 53.996s: IGA ERROR!: Instance IGA_REKSTAND01 is missing ID and Or Format specifier
Radial.cpp 460 - 53.996s: IGA ERROR!: Instance IGA_REKSTAND02 is missing ID and Or Format specifier
Radial.cpp 460 - 53.996s: IGA ERROR!: Instance IGA_REKSTAND03 is missing ID and Or Format specifier
Radial.cpp 460 - 53.996s: IGA ERROR!: Instance IGA_REKSTAND04 is missing ID and Or Format specifier
Radial.cpp 460 - 53.996s: IGA ERROR!: Instance IGA_REKSTAND05 is missing ID and Or Format specifier
Radial.cpp 460 - 53.996s: IGA ERROR!: Instance IGA_REKSTAND06 is missing ID and Or Format specifier
Radial.cpp 460 - 53.996s: IGA ERROR!: Instance IGA_REKSTAND07 is missing ID and Or Format specifier
Radial.cpp 460 - 53.996s: IGA ERROR!: Instance IGA_REKSTAND08 is missing ID and Or Format specifier
ai_db.cpp 2348 - 54.008s: Entered AIDatabase::Init()
steward.cpp 5128 - 54.358s: Entered Steward::Init()
steward.cpp 1413 - 54.359s: Could not find light "STLITE"
steward.cpp 1413 - 54.359s: Could not find light "PTLIT02"
steward.cpp 1413 - 54.359s: Could not find light "PTLIT01"
hwinput.cpp 6256 - 54.372s: Entered HWInput::Init()

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back