1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help in making a city track

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by asasinuxp, Oct 13, 2010.

1. I use a trial version of Bob's Track Builder(I have not installed it yet) you could tell me how to create a city track based on real city?What I need to make?I have a friend that have pro version, if I cannot make this with a trial version, I can use my friend computer.
  2. draw the track in google earth... and then make buildings in google scketchup.

3. I have some building(some it will repeating) and I want to make a big map.This option it will take too much time,that's why looking for another option.I know that variant.And for Youtube, you can give me some keywords?I don't know if it's posible, but what I want is a tool to make a street map using the google maps.
  4. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

5. I have one more question:how to add a sky?
  6. How to add a sky, or how to change the sky? On export BTB will create a sky for you.
  7. I export map to Racer and I don't have sky.This is the problem.I want to test the map, and when I open map in Racer, it doesn't have sky.