1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Help - I'm too slow

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Nick Milton, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Nick Milton

Nick Milton
    Captain Slow Premium Member

I've played a lot of race games and sims, and always play in top level,but 2013 is killing me, I have just competed melbourne, full, amature mode! but with very low assists and all realistic, I qualified last, finished last, lapped x4 laps,
    Fastest lap was 14 seconds off vettel.

I'm feeling quick and looking quick on screen , but can't see gaining 14 seconds with a f/18 jet??

What's am I doing wrong

G27
    Gaming rig
    36" hd 1080p

2. its hard to suggest something without know how you drive. Could you maybe record a lap or 2 and post it on here? Then people might be able to give you some pointers

3. Im slow too I think we need more practice im using a controller and im wondering if that hurts my times

4. It seems like if mess up a corner or two its gonna kill your lap time

5. Have a look on youtube at a gyt called Yorkie. He shows a break down of each lap including breaking points, turn in points and where to use kers etc... I find it improves my times but like you, I am struggling keep up with AI this year.

6. Nick Milton

Nick Milton
    Captain Slow Premium Member

I'm slowly getting there, now my confusion is tyres? I seem to always have an extra pits top to do over the A1?

I think I'm using to many or wrong tyres in q1-2-3