• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Help - I'm too slow

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Nick Milton, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Nick Milton

Nick Milton
    Premium

Ratings:
    +188
    I've played a lot of race games and sims, and always play in top level,but 2013 is killing me, I have just competed melbourne, full, amature mode! but with very low assists and all realistic, I qualified last, finished last, lapped x4 laps,
    Fastest lap was 14 seconds off vettel.

I'm feeling quick and looking quick on screen , but can't see gaining 14 seconds with a f/18 jet??

What's am I doing wrong

G27
    Gaming rig
    36" hd 1080p

2. Jonathan Rowland

Jonathan Rowland

Ratings:
    +240
    its hard to suggest something without know how you drive. Could you maybe record a lap or 2 and post it on here? Then people might be able to give you some pointers

3. Matt Beers

Matt Beers

Ratings:
    +4
    Im slow too I think we need more practice im using a controller and im wondering if that hurts my times

4. Matt Beers

Matt Beers

Ratings:
    +4
    It seems like if mess up a corner or two its gonna kill your lap time

5. captcrash

captcrash

Ratings:
    +1
    Have a look on youtube at a gyt called Yorkie. He shows a break down of each lap including breaking points, turn in points and where to use kers etc... I find it improves my times but like you, I am struggling keep up with AI this year.

6. Nick Milton

Nick Milton
    Premium

Ratings:
    +188
    I'm slowly getting there, now my confusion is tyres? I seem to always have an extra pits top to do over the A1?

I think I'm using to many or wrong tyres in q1-2-3