F1 2010 Help!! I messed up

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
hey all, today i messed up i was racing for Mclaren Mercedes when i got new contract offers i overlooked some and went about hitting decline to the ones i didn't want but in doing so (since i was clicking so fast) i accidentally signed with HRT:frown: but then i thought lucky for me i backed up my gamesave since i last played but to my surprise when i loaded it it sent me back to race 4 Shanghai and i was already in Marina Bay just taken the championship. thats where my problem lies anyone gone through something similar? can someone help me fix my game save? this gamesave was for Spa(the backup) after loading the HRT one i still am at Shanghai wat gives. THanks in advance

Is it possible your backup file was not updated since you first created it? Did you first make a backup before the Chinese Grand Prix, and stored that elsewhere? If you want to keep your backup save file up to date you need to create it after every race.

If this isn't the case then I'm afraid I don't know what the problem is.

Sounds like to me its the patch error regarding the autosave bug, i did the same played all day (wife was at the races) and i finished 10 races ecepted a contract for RB and loaded the game the next day it was back to Monaco,,,,,,,,,,,,,whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i instaled the save patch error file and alls good now, try that its in the rdd patches and mods

Sounds like to me its the patch error regarding the autosave bug, i did the same played all day (wife was at the races) and i finished 10 races ecepted a contract for RB and loaded the game the next day it was back to Monaco,,,,,,,,,,,,,whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i instaled the save patch error file and alls good now, try that its in the rdd patches and mods
tried and it worked thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back