• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Help. I cannot log in?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Bram Hengeveld, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,536
    Ill beat you with this thread :)

We have made some changes over the last couple of days. After a good sleep ill post some more info:

- Pruned (removed) 50,000 inactive accounts (not logged in for two years)
    - Renamed ALL accounts manually with abnormal characters in the username: "$*$@%%&$@ etc etc.

If you have troubles logging in with your username and password. Please login in with your emailaddress (new feature) and password and check the username for future usage :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chris Bell

Chris Bell

Ratings:
    +810
    Hi Bram, just a quick one, really struggled to log in this morning, My username hadnt changed etc so not sure if thers a problem with log in!! Just thought id mention it,
    Cheers

3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,536
    Hi, can you be more specific? What went wrong with logging in?

4. Chris Bell

Chris Bell

Ratings:
    +810
    I put my log in details,in, pressed the log in button and the screen refreshed back to "Welcome guest" on the forum page, i repeated the process maybe 6 or 7 times with the same results.

Hi Guys just had the same issue again, Page refreshes but dosent log in.

I finally got logged in when i selected the 'Keep me logged in' section
    Hope this helps