[HELP] Dedicated server not in list (again)

Hi all,

i have a bit of an issue with the server not being visible in the WAN list, it will appear in the LAN list SOMETIMES but not every time.

I have the ports forwarded, as per the ones listed in the setup file, and as per seen on here and other locations i have found whilst searching.

I there any good reason to use those ports or will any ports do the job provided they're forwarded? Any preferred ports that should be used?

A few of the guides i have found seem to be a little out of date in that they often refer to older versions of the game and methods that dont appear to still be valid or have been made redundant.

I only own 1 copy of this game, but i have been able to get Assetto Corsa to work (similar issue though, it only seems to appear on LAN list)

Thanks everyone :)

Just an update to this, i have swapped the modem and configured it to forward appropriate ports to the router, and i am now able to see the server on both WAN and LAN, and join from either one.

Others are able to see it remotely but not able to join, they make it to the car selection area and it continues to attempt connection until it gives up.

It will even upload the missing content to them without any issue, then load their copy of the game, but stops at the attempting to connect screen.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.