1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Creating a race

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Glen Orpheus, May 17, 2013.

1. hi guys
    was wondering if anybody can help me out ?

basically i tried to create a race, simple enough it seems, name your game set the rules and difficulty, track etc.
    my friends could even see it displayed, but couldnt join, kept getting unable to join timed out.

any help or clues would be greatly appreciated.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ok, im a complete noob, ive searched for how this is done and found these instruction which i can only complete step 1 as i dont have what they are asking for in step 2.

i have a netgear DGN2200 N300 wireless router
    any help would be greatly appreciated.......please

How to Open TCP or UDP Communications Port(s) For Applications or Games (Port Forwarding)
    1. Browse into the router interface ( and enter "admin" in lowercase for the password leaving the username blank. (These are the defaults on username and password. If they have been changed, you'll have to enter the appropriate username and password.)
    2. Click on the Advanced tab at the top of the page.
    3. Click on the Forwarding tab.
    4. Under Customized Applications, enter the name of the application or game for which you're opening the port(s).
    5. Under Ext. Ports, enter the port # or range of port #'s you wish to open. (Note: For a list of popular port #'s for both applications and games, click here.)
    6. Place a check in the box corresponding to the type port to forward, TCP or UDP.
    7. Enter the LAN IP address of the computer to which you want the port(s) to be forwarded. (Note: If the you're not sure what the LAN IP address of your computer is, leave the default setting of as it is. If you want to set a static LAN IP address on your computer, click here for the procedure based on the operating system you're running.)
    8. Place a check in the Enable checkbox.
    9. Click the Apply button at the bottom of the page and click the Continue button.
    as you can see i dont have the option its asking for
  3. search in some menu for "NAT", there you should be able to open ports for your IP
    • Like Like x 1