1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Help CM with development of F1 2016

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by Lesley Buurlage, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Lesley Buurlage

Lesley Buurlage
    F1 2017 beta tester Premium

Ratings:
    +1,515
    http://blog.codemasters.com/f1/03/f1-2016-the-next-steps/
    Codemasters newest blog post about F1 2016, including a survey-link where you can share you opinion about the f1 games. Please fill in the survey so CM can get a good view of what we want and this way create the game we all want to play!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,671
    I will fill every box with "Grand Prix 5 please." I hope it will give them a clear picture. :D

Seriously though, i filled the survey properly and i hope they will listen to their fans for this ONCE! This survey is a good sign that they will do. And the survey shows that there might be a "create your own team" feature in the next game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Lesley Buurlage

Lesley Buurlage
    F1 2017 beta tester Premium

Ratings:
    +1,515
    True, i also like the "multiplayer-lan support" part, finally some league races again

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. dineontitan

dineontitan

Ratings:
    +5
    Apparently they don't want my opinion. It's either <17 or 18-20, and I'm 17. Jokes aside, I just hope they will reintroduce career mode. It's the most important gamemode in my opinion

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. BBFred

BBFred

Ratings:
    +61
    Well never hurts to take the survey... FWIW
    What worries me is half the listed beta-testers, if not more, are famous YouTubers prolly already receiving cheques from CM for promoting their games... :unsure:

6. BBFred

BBFred

Ratings:
    +61
    Double post pls remove

7. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Ratings:
    +1,935
    I've filled the survey weeks ago :)

8. Yury Veiga

Yury Veiga

Ratings:
    +2
    done!

9. Gorby

Gorby
    General Secretary Premium

Ratings:
    +167
    It's an interesting tact by them and somewhat encouraging. Especially when you take into account that the audience that could be bothered to fill out a survey about this franchise is one that takes racing games pretty seriously.

I dont remember my exact responses since I filled it out a couple of weeks ago, but basically I urged them to follow the model of the Studio Liverpool games, which had a fantastic career mode. There's no point asking them to turn the franchise into rFactor2 (proper sim), because that simply wont happen.