• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

HELP - Can't adjust pedal sensitivy (Fana CSP V2)

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Spinelli, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Spinelli

Spinelli

Ratings:
    +145
    I'm using the CSW V2 along with the CSP V2. I have the CSP V2's plugged into my PC direct USB.

The pedals work in-game but I cannot adjust the sensitivities for any of the pedals.

The wheel shows up as "joy 1" and the pedals as "joy 2". I think the problem is that the sensitivity sliders are only affecting the "joy 1" controller but my pedals are "joy 2".

I looked in the controller.ini file and indeed the joy 1 axes are the ones being changed not the joy 2. My pedals are joy 2.

How can this be??

2. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium

Ratings:
    +654
    I had a similar problem, but mine was to do with the pedal axis not being full range, so i could not brake fully etc, but I mainly do iRacing now. I think it was more to do with windows? I got the help from a guy that is really experienced in sims to come over and help me... he loaded a program called DIView and adjusted sensitivity in there... I have no idea how he did it but it enabled my brake pedal to go full range etc

3. Spinelli

Spinelli

Ratings:
    +145
    It's really weird. When I adjust the sensitivity and deadzone, nothing actually happens. Then I look in the controller file, and the game does indeed adjust the sensitivity and deadzone but for the wrong controller (Joy 1, which is my wheel, rather than Joy 2 which are my pedals).

It wasn't doing this the day before with my G25 pedals.