• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

HELP ! Almost all cars spin off in one corner every lap

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by ChamptecRacing, Aug 15, 2013.

1. ChamptecRacing

ChamptecRacing

Ratings:
    +52
    Sometimes in some races I find a problem or bug in the game. On some tracks almost all cars spin off in a specific corner every lap of the race. This way i could start with a Marussia on last place and win with ease. That´s not really how it should be. I might be a reposter, i don´t know, but couldn´t find a thread here about this problem. Could someone help me please ?

2. Pedro diniz

Pedro diniz

Ratings:
    +0
    Your computer lacks the necessary grunt. Get an i5 or equivalent and a reasonable graphics card, 4 gb of mem and the problem will go away. I didn't believe that the processor etc would cause such an obvious "bug" but after an upgrade and increased frame rates I sometimes wish everyone would fall of the track at professional level. Everybody pits for no reason at Abu Dhabi but i think that is a genuine bug.