1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Helmet Sponsors Templates 1.0

psd files of sponsors for helmets

1. fluffydave submitted a new resource:

Helmet Sponsors Templates - psd files of sponsors for helmets

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
    • Wow Wow x 1
  2. Awesome! Thanks mate!

3. This is awesome! if only the pack included mclaren...;)

4. Just download the file, all the teams are included. ;)

5. your the man!:thumbsup:

6. Do you think its possible mix this template with customizing ingame?

7. No, unless you can rewrite the game. It's not possible to mix it in the customization with all the influencing color settings. It's done from outside the game as always

8. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac Premium Member

Great work!
    Is it possible to change my career helmet without restarting the game ?
    Thanks.

9. Very useful and time saving. Finished my career helmets for different teams at the weekend, but this may become handy if I dont get the right contract. :)

10. for some reason it doesn't show my helmet anymore. Can someone help me?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  11. Hey, would you be able to upload a template layer for the entire helmet? I want to have a go at making my own design, but i don't know where to add colours + shapes etc under the sponsor layers.
    thanks

12. You can try exporting helmet textures from incardriver.erp with EEA and create your design on any helmet there:
    asset_groups/animation_package/scenes/incardriver/2016. Or use some textures from f1 2014/15 if you're not sure how to edit one from f1 2016, they are very similar if not the same, the only difference is the texture quality is HD for 2016

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  13. Thanks for the advice. Managed to get the helmet textures out and made my custom design, but I'm having issues getting them back into the game with the archiver (and other methods on the modding thread)

14. Thats what i tried. But export results in a promt that says "cant find Mipmaps" (think these are the words)
    Do i need more than ryders tool?

Thank you for you effort dave and gazor

15. CW.

CW.

Have you set your directory in EEA?

16. i will try. thank you so far ;-)