• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Helmet Replacement MOD 1.0

6 New colorful helmet for career

1. Giovaneveterano

Giovaneveterano
    Premium

Ratings:
    +464
  2. vladimirjeger

vladimirjeger

Ratings:
    +42
    I think you should've made them all different template, not just change colors, and add some sponsors like monster or red bull on the side....But nice work anyway, there was just a few helmet mods last year, I hope there will be more for the 14 ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Adamstar71

Adamstar71

Ratings:
    +30
    I would like to make some nice helmet skin, but I need a Career helmet model, to make it easily!

4. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Ratings:
    +905
    Or you study the texture to make the helmet. I made my helmet with no assits at all, no mid-testing, I just continued placing and designing my helmet until the final product which I finally see in 3D in the game.

5. Adamstar71

Adamstar71

Ratings:
    +30
    Yes, but I would like make "perfect" skins, like the Daijiro Kato helmet at last year, to the MotoGP '13. So I need a model, if I would like to place sponsors, or logos correctly to the back or the top of the helmet...

6. Giovaneveterano

Giovaneveterano
    Premium

Ratings:
    +464
    Ok guys, I'm not a pro XD I'm noto so good to make helmets from a total zero

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Ratings:
    +905
    It's alright, even though I don't understand the use of the Honda logo there...

8. Raiyan Bin Rais

Raiyan Bin Rais

Ratings:
    +0
  9. Giovaneveterano

Giovaneveterano
    Premium

Ratings:
    +464
    I could, but I'm not more supporting this mod :)