1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helmet Replacement Mod 2014

Discussion in 'MotoGP 14' started by Giovaneveterano, Jun 23, 2014.

1. This mod replace the defaults helmet with new ones. Ok I admit that the work is not very good, I made it just to have new helmets as soon as I can: some helmets doesn't fit as they should but the result is better than defaults helmets.

TUTORIAL (follow step by step)
    Step 0: In your motogp14 folder, backup the GFX.MIX file!
    Step 1
    : Download the mod
    Step 2: Open the .zip files and extract the GFX folder into it.
    Step 3: Download Mixfile Remixer (it's a tool for edit the game) here:
    Mixfile ReMixer http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mixfile-remixer.71456/
    Step 4: Open Mixfile ReMixer, then Browse (in the upper right) and go to your motogp14 main directory, then select the GFX.MIX file.
    Step 5: In Mixfile ReMixer click on Browse (this time right down) and choose Desktop. The tool extract the file GFX.MIX on the desktop. As it finish it should be a folder on you desktop named GFX.
    Step 6: Overwrite the GFX folder with the one you downloaded before.
    Step 7: In Mixfile Remixer switch tab "create new mix file", then Browse (right up) and select the GFX folder from your desktop.
    Step 8: Select from drop-down menu "SBK-X\V8", then Browse (right down) and select the Desktop, then in the text box name the file GFX.MIX. It should create a new mixfile on the desktop.
    Step 9: Copy the new file in your motogp14 folder and overwrite.

Imdsmzxcbagine.png Imdsmagine.png sdsdds.png
    • Like Like x 1
  2. realitychecked

Well this isn't like F1 games where every helmet has the same template but their models are all different. The only ones that work for career mode are X-lite and Nolan, maybe HJC works too, I dunno.
  3. I hope you would try to mod these helmets... Thanks