1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Helmet Recap Compilation

Discussion in 'MXGP Mods' started by N1CK.Com, Jun 16, 2014.

1. When I started uploading my MXGP mods, I saw a post that stated that the resource section for MXGP was going to be closed due to lack of people using and viewing it. So when I actually started uploading, I wanted my work to still be accessible by the public, and so I hosted the files on dropbox and have been doing so since I started uploading.

But now the resource section for MXGP is staying open, and as a result, all my posts have been closed as far as I can tell because of hosting my mods on dropbox. So to get them back to you all, I have uploaded them to the resource section for MXGP and they are all still available.

CoD Ghosts Helmet

Valention Rossi Helmet

Monster Energy Pro Circuit Helmet

Band "A Perfect Circle" Helmet

All descriptions and Image links are available in the description of each mod.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As per Usual:
    Please let me know if any links are not working so that I can fix them ASAP.
    And if you have any comments or suggestions, please do leave a comment or send me a message.