Resource icon

Skins Helmet PSD Template 4096HD 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
;)

m706.jpg
Send me link to that please m8 :thumbsup:

Yeah can't really do that, sorry. Don't want to break any rules and regs with Kunos at the moment. I'm sure it won't be too long before the official stuff comes out....then I can upload what I have in the way of models.

Yeah can't really do that, sorry. Don't want to break any rules and regs with Kunos at the moment. I'm sure it won't be too long before the official stuff comes out....then I can upload what I have in the way of models.
oky doky ;)

.3DS and .obj and .FBX and Collada.DAE, although the 3DS one is the cleanest.

Reactions: CC
.3DS and .obj and .FBX and Collada.DAE, although the 3DS one is the cleanest.
Can you import as well I want just to look at the components so I can finish my BTCC Mod can you send a pm with all the car parts so I can get cracking :thumbsup:

Not tried to import yet. To be honest not looked at Assetto in over a week, busy elsewhere.

Only posted the P4/5 as it was finished and I hadn't loaded it up.

Might return to Assetto in a few weeks, but not planning on doing anything for it until then, don't have the time right now.

You have just already uploaded the Wireframe Map anyway Cheers M8 :D

Yep but only in a shite low resolution, not worth using unless you're desperate.

Not tried to import yet. To be honest not looked at Assetto in over a week, busy elsewhere.

Only posted the P4/5 as it was finished and I hadn't loaded it up.

Might return to Assetto in a few weeks, but not planning on doing anything for it until then, don't have the time right now.
Makes me Laugh how People Have Mods and do not want to Share them over @AC Forums all they said was wait for official templates I have shared links for all the Textures I have extracted over at the forums and shared my Showrooms with not one complaint from AC Or anyone Else come to it ,
If you have not got the Time to play on the Game or Mod the Game yourself and you have Tools that would enable the Community to start modding or Even just to make Awesome Renders in Photoshop or Keyshot , There is only one Word they call that m8
Selfish ;)

WTF....you calling me selfish now?

I've done nothing but provide models templates and whatever I can for four years now.

You've been here 10 minutes and think everyone on here doesn't want to help out at all. And we all know that isn't the case. I will not load anything up that may or may not cause issues for myself or this site for this title. The reason being is Kunos have already stated that they will be providing official support for modding, so therefore anything I might extract from a file might not be looked upon to well if I then go and upload it before official support is released. GSC has provided full modding support, I had models etc for that too, but never released them as the support given was fine. I don't see anyone screaming their heads off about anything there.

I'm not after likes, thumbs ups, pats on the back, screaming about how many hours it's taken me to do this or that, would load this if someone shown an interest etc etc.

I'll put things up if I think nothing will potentially cause any issues, and only then.

If you have no issues with what you want to post, just do it yourself.

WTF....you calling me selfish now?

I've done nothing but provide models templates and whatever I can for four years now.

You've been here 10 minutes and think everyone on here doesn't want to help out at all. And we all know that isn't the case. I will not load anything up that may or may not cause issues for myself or this site for this title. The reason being is Kunos have already stated that they will be providing official support for modding, so therefore anything I might extract from a file might not be looked upon to well if I then go and upload it before official support is released. GSC has provided full modding support, I had models etc for that too, but never released them as the support given was fine. I don't see anyone screaming their heads off about anything there.

I'm not after likes, thumbs ups, pats on the back, screaming about how many hours it's taken me to do this or that, would load this if someone shown an interest etc etc.

I'll put things up if I think nothing will potentially cause any issues, and only then.

If you have no issues with what you want to post, just do it yourself.
I could not really care less if people agree or not ;)

#1 There is already a Python script on Racedepartment extracting textures without any one complaining.
#2 I have the extracted textures on Kunos Forums.
#3 I have New Showrooms on Kunos forums and no one as complained.
#4 I have been speaking to Kunos staff members regarding all types of Mods,Issues and Textures and they are really helpful and I have had not one person say any different regarding any of my mods.
#5 What is the difference between Extracting Textures / Or Extracting Models ,
Both are doing the same thing Extracting data from a .kn5 File.
#6 On Kunos forums they said please wait for Kunos Templates/Wireframes no one as mentioned anything about .kn5 Extraction.
#7 So what is your Boggle???;)

All I want to do is Render Awesome Photos in CS6 And Raytrace them and 99% of the Community who play the Game want the same thing.

Does anyone know where I can get a wireframe for this helmet? As good as this psd is, it oddly doesn't come with a wireframe.

Regards.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years