F1 2012 Helmet models for Photoshop

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Firstly I must apologise for not getting this exactly how I wanted it to be.

But in theory, you shouldn''t be able to get hold of the helmet model in this years game at all....although I have tried.

In the download we have both helmets with and without rear fin.

Both include wireframes aswell.

I have left my little logo on the template....so if you use the model at all I would be appreciated if you leave it there (many thanks).

I only wish I could have done it a little better, but I will keep trying, and if I can improve the model at all.....I will update the download file.

So this is the best I can offer for now.....

.......my head hurts!!

:sneaky:

ENJOY!!!

helmets.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

I use CS5 and just by double clicking the 3D helmet file it opens in Photoshop.

It opens as a 3D model with the 2D layers on the layers tab to the right as normal.

I would imagine it's the same as it was in 2011.

If the team/driver you drive for normally has a fin on the helmet, it will be present on yours, if not a fin based helmet, it won't.

You need to change the fin value in the helmets section in the database to 0 if it is showing 1 .

For example, Vettels helmet carries a rear fin, so if you replace Vettel, your career helmet should also have a fin.

You would need to find Vettels driver ID number and change the fin helmet value to 0, for it not to show.

Clear as mud see.

:roflmao:

Yeah OK that makes sense. Will give it a go

I would imagine it's the same as it was in 2011.

If the team/driver you drive for normally has a fin on the helmet, it will be present on yours, if not a fin based helmet, it won't.

You need to change the fin value in the helmets section in the database to 0 if it is showing 1 .

For example, Vettels helmet carries a rear fin, so if you replace Vettel, your career helmet should also have a fin.

You would need to find Vettels driver ID number and change the fin helmet value to 0, for it not to show.

Clear as mud see.

:roflmao:
Tried this and it doesn't get rid of the wing on the helmet. Hulkenburg doesn't have a wing on his helmet but Riccardo does. I enter the values the same for Riccardo's as Hulkenburg's and when i went to test it the wing on the helmet was still there

thank you very much, you could upload the helmet 3d format (mts or GMT) and I can not use the cs4 not have it and not know how to use, so you would use the 3dSimEd as I see it more with this program facir my paintings to you really greatly appreciate, thank you very much

Got the 3D thingy working with CS5 extended, but i am just crap at trying to get things to stick !! Have watched the car modding tutorial a billion times bit still no good. Some of us are just aren't cut out for this lol...any chance of a helmet tutorial being made please !! I have no idea how you amazing people have made these helmets !!

Got the 3D thingy working with CS5 extended, but i am just crap at trying to get things to stick !! Have watched the car modding tutorial a billion times bit still no good. Some of us are just aren't cut out for this lol...any chance of a helmet tutorial being made please !! I have no idea how you amazing people have made these helmets !!

Not sure I could do anything different than shown in the car skinning vid.

It would be exactly the same basically but with a helmet model instead of a car model.

I use exactly the same principal for doing the helmets.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back