F1 2011 Helmet ingame without "rear wing"

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all friends!

I have notice that ingame my helmets do not have the "rear wing". What causes that? How could I activate them?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Hi all friends!

I have notice that ingame my helmets do not have the "rear wing". What causes that? How could I activate them?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Helmet rear fin should show up once you drive for a team which drivers use rear fin on helmets.

ie: Mclaren..........Jenson and Lewis both have rear fins, so if you drive for them, yours should show up too.

Try the helmet you are wearing on a test session with a Mclaren for example. See if it shows up then.

Yeah, it is! Anyway, is it possible to make a driver use the helmet with rear fin or not?
I'm using Kimi Raikkonen new helmet and without the rear fin it looks a little bad. Number nine it's cutted.

Yeah, it is! Anyway, is it possible to make a driver use the helmet with rear fin or not?
I'm using Kimi Raikkonen new helmet and without the rear fin it looks a little bad. Number nine it's cutted.

That is purely down to the person who made the helmet.

If done properly it won't matter if you have the rear fin or not, as the helmet will look fine with or without it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back