F1 2012 Helmet + Gloves & Shoes Template

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
1) I update my helmet template with my last "gloves & shoes" layers and the last MLs template (Arai, Schuberth, Bell) and i include some parts more, new designs, new sponsors,...

Thanks a lot to ML2166, Magicaltrevor, Gerald Chinoy and racedepartment.com

Direct Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?p62bds2woo60ubd

Any suggestions or recommendations will be gladly received! :D

2) How can you made your own sponsored gloves? with your own helmet to!

I give you this files! http://www.mediafire.com/?6bayha9pafevari , with this files you can made the logos and sponsors of the gloves turn "invisible". They are the _D, _N and _S textures. So if you open a helmet.pssg with Ryder PSSG Editor (Cars/Team/livery_00 or 01 or Characters/Models/higtxt_XXXX from your game folder), you will see this:

"_glove_logo_d.tga"
"_glove_logo_n.tga"
"_glove_logo_s.tga"

You most import my "no glove sponsor" textures in the corresponding .tga file (in the "_glove_logo_d.tga" you most import the "NO GLOVE LOGOS_D") (You most do it in the 3 .tga files).

When you have your own glove ready! you most include it in the driver you are replacing, for example: i am the 2nd driver of mclaren, so i most include my gloves over "hamilton" helmet texture (cars and characters).

I replace hamilton with me in the database, so i import my helmet over hamilton helmet to (with my gloves & shoes of course), so i can drive with me in "quick race" and "carrer race".

I hope you can understand what you most to do! and sorry for my bad english.

Enjoy it! :roflmao:

Why is it assumed you can just go ahead and use what I have put up for your own template?

This is the stuff that I do not like, this is just the same as using someone else's work without permission........because it is!!

If you want to release your gloves go ahead, but do not use work done by others without at least making the effort to contact them first.

Not on mate, simply not on.

Why is it assumed you can just go ahead and use what I have put up for your own template?

This is the stuff that I do not like, this is just the same as using someone else's work without permission........because it is!!

If you want to release your gloves go ahead, but do not use work done by others without at least making the effort to contact them first.

I understand what you feel, but at least he give you a credit, but still not enough

I use your parts in my old templates, i assume was no problem before. Maybe you dont know it. Ive been edited the thread, untill you allow me or not.

Why is it that everyone seams to have a problem with what I say lately.

Does it not state somewhere on this very site that this sort of thing shouldn't be done?

Or am I mistaken....and it is in fact fully allowed?

For example taken from the Grid2 mods section

We do not allow the following types of material to be uploaded:
  • Copyrighted Material (i.e. Stealing content from other games)
  • Someone elses Material (it must be your own work)
  • Offensive/Inappropriate Material (Nude skins, Swearing, Racism)
  • We do not accept files over 100MB - We had to put this limitation in place!
Does that not apply to this forum?

You avoid the question, why is it a problem if people properly credit you? Is crediting stealing?
Did you ask Codemasters for permission to mod their game?

Agreed that a simple pm to you to ask for permission would be the best step to do and I am sure that two adults can come to an agreement. Do you always allow people to use your work when they ask you?

Not avoiding any question, all I am stating is the rules laid down by the website.

And as an answer to the said above question, you'll know that answer to that one already.

It's also has nothing to do with the crediting part....a simple heads up via pm would also not go a miss either would it?

Just simple courtesy, too much to ask for nowdays?

Not avoiding any question, all I am stating is the rules laid down by the website.

And as an answer to the said above question, you'll know that answer to that one already.

It's also has nothing to do with the crediting part....a simple heads up via pm would also not go a miss either would it?

Just simple courtesy, too much to ask for nowdays?

The big big BIG problem, nobody can PM you.... you block everyone, so how can we ask you any permission about using your work ....

At least me i cant... and i saw on some other tread someone else cant too

No, what I mean is I have 3 convo's open with him, so sending a pm shouldn't have been a problem, thats all I was trying to say.

Not true in this case.

I'm not wrong, where is your start a conversion with you...... we cant. ....

and yes before i can but last 2 month no more possible
screen10.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%