1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Helmet Design for F1 2012

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Pretend3r A, Sep 23, 2012.

1. With many thanks for ML2166's helmet template i can show you the final version of my helmet.

www.prerage.com/temp/HelmetFinal.png

So thank you again ML, I would not have had the patience or skill to make something like this without using the model. Now to get to work for Centy's helmet.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. hi, is the dutch helmet gonna be realeased?

thanks.

3. Good looking helmets guys. I'm currently trying to make a personal one myself but I have no Photoshop skills (well, paint.net skills haha). It's looking awful but I'll keep plugging at it.

4. I'll think about that, I made these helmets for myself and Centy to feature in our coop season youtube series.

5. Pretender waar heb je die templates vandaan en zou je eventueel voor mij een nederlandse helm kunnen maken ?

6. Hello, how are you, well? I wanted to know if it is very diificil to make Helmets. Not be if I can indicate or explain to me how to do it. I would like to customize one for my.
    Unless you do it me! Lol (laughs)
    Da do you, guess, you would that send a drawing of as I want it to customize, truth?
    Now, don't feel the obligation to commit! Sorry for my bad English. Thanks and greetings

7. how to create your own helmet in f1 2012?