1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 247, Aug 19, 2014.

1. 247

247 here...Always been a racing fan and surely this is one of the best places to talk about sim racing :)

2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Welcome 247! I think we're overflowing with racing here, it's coming out of all the forums and turning into action in the weekly club racing and league events! Join in as many ways as you can.

3. 247

At the time I don't have WiFi connection but when I'll have my connection back I will surely catch you on race 07...i regulary play that game online cause i love it... :)

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

@247 Glad to hear you're already online but I hope you change to a hardwired connection. Wireless connections are not the greatest, you might be having a wonderful experience but others on the track might have a different opinion as you hyper flash[lag] around them.

5. 247

In my town we're not having such great connections so I'll have to stick with WiFi...anyway at the time I only have 3g so I can't even play online...I'll be back online in october probably

Anyway do you play also R3E or DTM experience?

6. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

There are plenty here that do play R3E and DTM, I have them but really only spend time on Race 07.

7. 247

Well we'll sure catch online...you will see my alfa 156 :)

• Like Like x 1