1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Markuga, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Hello everyone.

I've just finished ordering all my components to get serious into this whole Sim experience. I've always loved racing games and real life racing, just finished my first Ferrari Corsa Pilota training this year and really want to get more into it.

Ordered and RSeat N1, full Fanatec setup and a very badass computer that will run three HD screens.

I am coming from an XBox1 so any recommendation on games to get on PC is helpful. Looks like list is RFactor 2, AC and Project Cars? Anything else I am missing?

2. quicksilver384

quicksilver384
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff Premium Member

Firstly welcome to RD.

Congratulation the training i can only imagine it would be tough but great fun.

As far as the sims go my personal recommendations would be rFactor 2, AC, P Cars and automobilista. They all have great features in their own different ways.

When you are ready to take the plunge into online racing with us, then all you need to do is sign up as a premium member HERE and then just check out the forum for the sim you want to race on and sign up. its as simple as that. We are all happy to help with any questions and all the clubs i have race in here at RD have been a great laugh and helpful.

Like i say, any questions just ask :)

3. Awesome, thanks for the tips. I'll see you online soon I am sure, little competition will be awesome!

4. quicksilver384

quicksilver384
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff Premium Member

you're welcome.