1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hello to you all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Devastation, May 2, 2015.

1. Hi everyone, I'm a British Rosberg fan.

Now that's been promptly cleared up, a proper intro. I've been watching F1 avidly since 2010 and have since become interested in WEC, V8 Supercars, Formula E and BTCC over the last couple of years (yes,yes, Formula E's been only been around for a few months but it doesn't hurt to generalise sometimes ;)).

I've also gotten into league racing on the Codemasters F1 games on the Xbox since the back end of 2013, both with the BPRL (a relatively new league that has been partly run by myself since it was founded) and the AOR. Again, F1 games led me to branch out elsewhere and it ended up with successfully competing on GRID Autosport, plus Forza 5 when the time came to switch to Xbox One. Hopefully Project CARS is worth the wait, considering I first tried to pre-order the game in the middle of last year! :p

Anyway, that's my story of my experiences with racing thus far, now hopefully I can be part of some more on this site :D