• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thrustmaster 24 Hours of Le Mans (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Dear fan, please make sure to like the video and subscribe to our channel to be eligible to win this round's prize provided by our sponsor.

Hello: New Member

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Sebastian Ganly, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Sebastian Ganly

Sebastian Ganly

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all, just wanted to drop a few lines and introduce myself.

Sebastian from Argentina, being racing rFactor for a few years and started with Race 07/GTR Evo/ON/STCC for a full year now.

It is nice to find a forum that actually moves :tongue:.

See you all at the track hopefully.

2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Premium

Ratings:
    +1,428
    Hi Sebastian, and welcome to RD. :)

3. Keith Barrick

Keith Barrick

Ratings:
    +426
    Welcome to the club, once you get your racing license join us for some club races.

Also if you are looking for an organized league to race in, I run the American Touring Car Championship (ATCC) and the season begins end of November.... all info can be found here http://www.racedepartment.com/american-touring-car-championship/

Any questions feel free to PM me.

Keith

4. Sebastian Ganly

Sebastian Ganly

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I was actually looking at that and I am very interested. I was just waiting until I got the license approved, which I already signed in.

I host a small league 5-8 people on another forum, running the 08 WTCC Championship right now.

5. Jarrod Keen

Jarrod Keen

Ratings:
    +0
    Hope you can join us sebtarta. It's a great league with great drivers and even better people.

6. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas

Ratings:
    +195
    Hi welcome to RD:)