1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, my name is SHELLDOR

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by The-SHELLDOR, Feb 10, 2016.

1. bin absoluter Fan f1 und bastel Eine Grafik gerne sterben bin neu und werde in Zukunft, neue Skinns ich habe euch hier zeigen Erstellt er SHELLDOR
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hello @The-SHELLDOR

Welcome to RaceDepartment my friend. Hope you enjoy it here and find everything you are looking for.

Sadly I dont speak German so I have no idea what you said in the opening post :) Please remember this is an English speaking community and we would appreciate it if you could use English language in your future posts... thank you :)

I assume from the words Fan F1 you are a fan of Grand Prix racing and the F1 series of games? Why don't you have a look over at our F1 200x forum and have a go with the many setups/mods and general goodness to be found in those threads.

Of course if racing with others is more your thing, please consider becoming a premium member (see more here) and racing in one of our many online club race events. The events calendar for all sims is here and the F1 series specific ones can be found here and here

Enjoy RaceDepartment ! :D
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  3. thank you , I rejoice to be here , will, of course , do my best there in English to write , ps , my english is not so good , sorry ;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1