1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, Hi, Moin

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Timo Lampe, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Hello forum,
    just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I've been racing on computers for a very long time now (JC, I am already 40 :confused:).. But I was never a big fan of online racing, as my internet connection speed was rather slow in the past. So I kept offline racing for a long time (e.g. 400h/30.000km in F1 2012 and nearly as much in F1 2013). But over the last 18months I also gained some online experience in iRacing (but only c licenses, yet), and think its more thrilling than any offline race. Well, I'd like to make some online experiences also in pCars and AC or maybe f1 2014 without all the crashkids out there. Glad I found this forum.
    Additionally I just ordered the CSW v2, with pedals and F1 carbon to replace my old, but still good working Momo FF. Can't wait to see if there is a big difference between them, but delivery is announced not before end of Jan :(.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  2. Jim van Sickle

Jim van Sickle
    Sit down, Shut up & Hang on for the ride!

Hello Moin. My name is Jim & I just introduced my tonight. I just ordered the same gear as you did last night PLUS, Fanatec Shifter. So they haven't told me how long I have to wait for the CSW but from all indications it looks like sometime in Feb??