1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Washington

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Crosstown, Jan 9, 2016.

1. My name is Kevin(crosstown)

I've been sim racing since 2010 starting out on console with friends.Me and a friend are looking for a league of quality racers to have fun on saturday nights. I own a Obutto ozone cockpit with the Thrustmaster TX wheel and pedals. Leagues can be either PC or Console just looking to have fun with a group of guys/gals.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi Kevin, and welcome to RD:), you've came to the right place for some online fun. We have race clubs and leagues for various games if you check out the events page here that'll give you an idea of what's on offer.
    To join in these races you need to get a premium membership the details of which can be found here
    You'll find friendly and fun racing here at Race department, and if you have any questions you'll find plenty of knowledgeable people willing to help you. Hope you enjoy your time here.
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Thanks for the quick response and details to the direction required.
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hello Kevin and welcome to RaceDepartment! :)

You've picked a great place to come and enjoy our vibrant community and well established club racing scene, as mentioned above by Kenny we hold a number of events each week across all the major sims in a nice variety of cars :D

You are more than welcome to join up as a premium member and come say hello out on track with us some time, its great fun and we place an onus on no pressure fun racing with like minded people.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us at RD, have a great time and hopefully we will see you on track soon :D