1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Texas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nightpolymath, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Hello sim racers! Been a lurker for a long while, but decided to register recently. I do mostly offline sim racing, in particular rFactor, GSCE, NASCAR 2003, and a bit of GPL. I do go online at iRacing every now and then (hold an A class road license) but my passion really is GT and Prototype racing. I have an older PC, which I am looking to upgrade by the end of the year, but I am slowly trying to get to grips with AC, RF 2, RRE, and Project Cars (on low settings!) Although I have to say I am a die hard rFactor fan, so will eventually focus my energy on that platform.

Love watching televised racing as well, in particular Nascar, F1, and MotoGP.

All the best!
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi and welcome as a member to Race Department. If you've lurked awhile then you probably know your way around the site. Can I suggest you have look at the upcoming race club events here and consider trying out the Freemium offer. You will friendly racing and help in the clubs.
    Once again glad you could join us:)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. quicksilver384

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff

Welcome. There are races here across various games 7 days / nights a week so get yourself Freemiumed. I guarantee you will love it. We have large grids, friendly drivers and great banter on teamspeak.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hi mate,

Welcome to RD.

Word of warning... I too was all about the offline racing for years and years until I eventually tried one of the RaceRoom Racing Experience club race events... kind of got carried away after that and took over running the club for a while (until our very own mr @Kenny Paton and mr @Lars Hansen took it on and made it that special place it is now).. its soooooooo addictive online racing. So be warned :D

Once bitten by the bug its practically impossible to give it up :)

Have a great time looking round here at RD, its a great community with loads of interesting threads and awesome club and league races for a variety of the main sims in use today. I'm sure you'll love it :)

Enjoy fella :thumbsup: