1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hello from Portugal!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ricardo Carvalho, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Hey all!
    I watch this forum for so long now, I guess it's time for participate in it too! :)

From F1GP, to Indycar Racing and Test Drive 1 :) I played a lot "driving" games, and grew up loving cars in general.
    Some years I tried Live For Speed, and that was what I consider my first SimRacing experience. After many years, recently I tried Assetto Corsa and got instantly hooked! What a blast!

Upgraded from a 10 year old Force Feedback Thrustmaster to a Logitech G27, and I've been driving in iRacing, and a few days ago, RaceRoom Experience. This sim is AWESOME.

Well enough for an intro! See you guys on the tracks!

--Ricardo

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi Ricardo, glad you decided to participate in the great community that is Race Department. Since you've been around the forums you will know where to find things, but any questions feel free to ask also check out the race clubs if you're looking for some friendly online racing:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hello matey and welcome to RD membership :). Hope you enjoy being part of the club here and I hope we see you out on track with us in one of our many outstanding club racing sections :). Have fun buddy and shout up if you need anything. Cheers, Paul

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1