1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hello from Michael

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mebaddad, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Hello to all members my name is Michael,ps4 player love competitive racing.

2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hello Michael and welcome to RaceDepartment :)

Great to see you stop by fella, hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy spending time in our many forums interacting with our great community here at RaceDepartment.

I see you are a PS4 player, I assume you enjoy ProjectCARS and the F1 series? Take a look on the relevant forums here PCARS and F1.

While you are here please consider becoming a Premium member, its a very small amount of money and as well as allowing us to continue doing what we do at RD it gives you the access to race in our many club races and leagues alongside access to our Premium only membership area where you can find a wealth of useful information and our popular driving school.

Anyway, have a great time mate and always feel free to shout up if you need any help or have any questions :)

Look forward to seeing you around !

Regards
    Paul

3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi Michael, welcome to RD. hope you enjoy your time here and find plenty to interest you.
    If you have any questions then check out the forums as they are full of people who will be able to help you.:)