1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Michael from Germany

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by undertaker189, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Hey all!
    I am Michael from Germany iam a PC player, Assetto Corsa, RaceRoom Race Experience, F1 2015 and last but not least Project Cars be my Favotite Games
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

Welcome to RD mate. :) :thumbsup:

First of all, here at RaceDepartment, there are all kinds of club and league events being organised. If you're new, the club events might actually be the best place to start, as others tend to offer advice there and the whole atmosphere is more informal.

Don't ever feel that speed and skill are required to join our events. We welcome all and find those that make the step early into online racing develop quickly. As long as your driving attitude is right and you can be safe around others that's all thats needed, the rest will come in time :) If there's anything you need to know be sure to post in the forums and most guys around will be happy to provide you with help and answers more informally on Teamspeak during events.

We're looking to get rolling with some more development events too in the near future where some of the basics about the games, techniques etc are covered. You can keep an eye on the Premium Members forum (Paddock Club) for more info on that.

Have a look into this thread m8.

And for AC this one.

Stock Car Extreme.

RFactor 2

Project Cars

Check out the "Events" page for dates and times:

Upcoming races:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi Michael, and welcome to RD. I hope you enjoy your time here. Andrew has covered just about everything in the post above but please feel free to explore and ask any questions.:)
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hey Michael, welcome fella :)

Have a great time, enjoy all RD has to offer and hopefully we will see you out on track with us soon! :D