1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Hello from me, Reggid (in a long time)

Discussion in 'Racer' started by Big D, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, it's me Reggid, but I rather be called Big D on this forum as my name is changed and that I intended it to be a music name but nevertheless i'm back. I thought there wasn't much people here when RSC was down, but I had no idea it was growing. SO I just wanna say wazzup.

Oh and I plan on working on the lights from the 2011 Sierra that was just released. and some others... I know i'm missing out alot on here.

2. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Ratings:
    +196
    Hey! Welcome back! About time too, we really need some better lights round here ;)

3. Big D

Big D

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks. I'm sorry i've been gone. IU'm upset that RSC has been gone and thats what drove me away from Racer. I don;t know where to go to show my mods and such.

4. FiftyOrange

FiftyOrange

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe here?

5. boomer541

boomer541

Ratings:
    +164
    Welcome back and we'ed all like to see your mods and such!

6. AMGfan(BPM)

AMGfan(BPM)

Ratings:
    +30
    yeah!

7. Big D

Big D

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea I knew about here, but it wasn't as pop at the time I came here cause RSC went back up. But now its totally gone and yes I'm gonna be here :)

8. Cobra

Cobra

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the "New RSC"...lol!
    It's me, cobra289, now known as cobra.....:D. I didn't change it due to a music influence, just tried it...and it wasn't taken. So I got it...:rolleyes:
    I would also like to add to the others on here, as being glad to see your posts again, (as well as my other friends on here).

9. Harey

Harey

Ratings:
    +611
    and Welcome Big D, I didn't change my name, because.... well I didn't feel like it lol. There are some new faces around here, but plenty of old ones as well it seems lol.