1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Ireland also :-)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Louplooney, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Louplooney

Louplooney
    Premium Member

Hi guys just new here and also to the world of race sims.
    Have dirt rally , RRE , Project cars and going to purchase Assetto Corsa.
    From Co Tyrone
    Found allot of useful info and resources here already.
    Bear with me on the stupid question front lol but i usually try find the answers before asking :)

• Love Love x 1
  2. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #for├žaChape Staff

Hi hombre, welcome to RD! Glad you made yourself premium :).

Don't be shy to ask questions to us or if you have more specific you can check the threads in our gaming forums.

Also, take a look in our racing clubs, for any race of your liking. And if you need help honing your racing skills, we have the driver academy in the Premium Paddock section.

Other than that, enjoy your stay!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

Hello and welcome to the great place that is Race Department. Don't worry about stupid questions we all ask them:D, there are plenty of knowledgeable people here on the forums who will be delighted to help you. If you want to try some online racing in a friendly environment then check out the club races for the sims you own here and here
    Hope to see you on track.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

How do I keep missing these?!? :) welcome to RD mate! Only a short one from me, the net has died at our house so I'm on the annoying phone.., anyway enjoy it buddy, it's great here :)

• Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1