1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from germany

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Johannes Friedrich, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Just a quick introduction, i'm Johnny, i'm 29 and from a small town in northern germany, and i have been racing since i believe Ayrton Senna Super Monaco GP on my game gear when i was a little kid. Spend about a billion (literally a billion) hours with Gran Turismo, then after i got my DFP went on with LFS, was part of a clan and played and practiced daily.
    Back then i "played"? the 24hours of nurburgring on GT4 together with a friend, twice, and that was kind of really stupid and agonizing but kind of fun too, and in LFS participated in an 16hours Endurance Race again, which me and my teammate won (in our category, where we were the only contender, but hey..)
    Maybe i burned out and i stopped with simracing some years ago and went casual-mode and played Forza 2,3,4.
    I think it is now 1 1/2 years that i discovered my old DFP at my parents place and started playing LFS again, that led me to Assetto Corsa and iRacing, i also got myself a new shiny G27 and now i'm here.
    I tried to install RBR again but ran into some problems, would love to play that again and i also spend a lot lot lot of hours with ETS2 to relax.
    Some days ago i started to create simracing-content for youtube, but i'm not quite sure what i'm doing with that in the future, since i'm severely limited in skill, or so i think anyways..

So what i want to say is hello, i'm happy to be here and i'm looking forward to meet you guys on the track
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
    • Like Like x 1