1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hello from Germany

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Redvoxxs, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Hi together,

new at this forum, but racing since 1993.. In 2009 member of the "funracers".
    Driving rfactor with different mods i was champion at the DTM Series. In 2015, after
    a break i started with Assetto Corsa and tomorrow i´m gonna test Automobilista.

Have fun

Redvoxxs

2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi, and welcome to Race Department hope you enjoy your time here.:)
    Both AC and AMS are well catered for on RD and if you want some online action find out how to join in here.
    To find upcoming races check out our calendar.
    Once again welcome to RD and if you have any questions please do ask on the forums there are plenty of members happy to help.

3. Thank you, i will take my time reading here on the forums and then i hope to see you all
    online on the track. But at first i have to find my settings on AMS..

• Like Like x 1
  4. oh my god.. years ago i was called "the setup guru" .. Looking at AMS i think i will search my
    old setup manuals.. there is almost nothing that cant be adjusted.. In case of the early access
    it may be that some setting options are not implemented or not finished. But at all i think this one
    will be really great.. If someone asks about the graphics.. well.. when driving with about 300 km/h on a straight, did you ever thougt "oh look this nice flowers" ?..

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  5. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Good choice fella :D Its AWESOME!!

Shameless plug... get yourself online and join us in Mini Friday's in AMS :D (the link is to our AMS racing club that contains all our events).

Seriously, welcome to RD and we hope you enjoy your time here... its a great place to chat to other like minded people and find out the latest news and conversations!

Please shout up if you have any questions, and hopefully we'll see you online with us in the near future...

Welcome!

• Agree Agree x 1